AGX CS101Mobile rugged handheld for data collection of RFID UHF tags with exceptional read range (7-11m)
Very long read range for UHF RFID-Tags and 1D/2D barcode simultaneously
The AGX CS101 is a UHF EPC Class 1, Gen 2 hand held RFID reader with industry leading read range and read rate performance to enable ultra fast inventory of cases on pallet, warehouse shelves, moving vehicles, and other tagged items in business processes where fixed reader class performance is required in a portable device.
It is ideally suited for warehousing, transport and logistics applications where long read range is required. The AGX CS101 is provisioned as a complete kit including batteries, chargers and software, including demo software, ready to go.
It has an excellent read range of typically up to 7 meters in open space or 7-11 meters in indoor confined space with AD431 tags.
Ergonomic and powerful
The AGX CS101 can achieve up to 150 tags per second for selected Gen2 profiles with a peak rate of 400 tags per second. Country specific versions in terms of European, US and Japan frequency bands are available and the AGX CS101 has a choice of vertically linear polarized or horizontally linear polarized antenna.
The ruggedized design has passed drop tests 1.5 meters on 6 surfaces and the unit is to IP65 specification. Source code software includes: read/write tags, tag inventory, tag ranging, tag search, tag authentication, tag association, tag commissioning, barcode scanning, database manipulation, wireless network transfer, server side software drivers etc. All complete with SDK and source code.
- Mobile UHF RFID ISO18000-6C EPC Class 1, Gen 2 Reader
- Excellent read range: 7 meters open space, 7 - 11 meters indoor confined space
- High read rate: typical 150 tags per second for selected Gen2 profiles (peak at 400 tags/s)
- Choice of vertically linear polarized or horizontally linear polarized antenna
- Integrated 1D & 2D Image scanner
- QWERTY keyboard with Touchscreen
- IEEE802.11 b/g WiFi, USB and RS232 Interfaces
- Ruggedized design: Drop Test 1.5 meters on 6 surfaces, IP65
- Source Code Samples
- Optional GSM/GPRS+GPS Add On Module
- 12 month warranty
UHF (868-915MHz) RFID
- ISO 18000-6C (EPC Class 1 Gen 2) - supports all common tag functionalities including: read, write, kill, lock, inventory, meta inventory, NXP proprietary commands
- Supports all typical settings e.g. sessions, Q-values
- Reading distance 7 -11 m, typical
- Horizontal linear polarized
- Vertical linear polarized
- UHF (865 - 915 MHz)
- Time Management
- Asset Management
- Access Control and Security
- Health Care
- Library and Documents
- Fashion and Apparel Industry
- General Warehouse
- Maintenance and Service
- Onsite and Field Service
- Transport and Delivery
- Industry and Automotive